This post introduces how to drawing opengl on the mfc dialog.
If we are using COpenGLControl class, this work is very easy and simple.
Fi rstly, get the COpenGLControl class in the web or on this.
1. In the ~Dlg.h, Add header file and member variable
2. Add below source code in the OnInitDialog() function.
// Get size and position of the template textfield we created before in the dialog editor
// Convert screen coordinates to client coordinates
// Create OpenGL Control window
// Setup the OpenGL Window's timer to render
m_oglWindow.m_unpTimer = m_oglWindow.SetTimer(1, 1, 0);
* You have to set picture box option as "Visible is False".
The source code is here.
Logistic Classifier The logistic classifier is similar to equation of the plane. W is weight vector, X is input vector and y is output...
This is data acquisition source code of LMS511(SICK co.) Source code is made by MFC(vs 2008). The sensor is communicated by TCP/IP. ...
(OpenCV Study) Background subtractor MOG, MOG2, GMG example source code (BackgroundSubtractorMOG, BackgroundSubtractorMOG2, BackgroundSubtractorGMG)Background subtractor example souce code. OpenCV support about 3 types subtraction algorithm. Those are MOG, MOG2, GMG algorithms. Det...
Image size of origin is 320*240. Processing time is 30.96 second took. The result of stitching The resul...
As you can see in the following video, I created a class that stitching n cameras in real time. https://www.youtube.com/user/feelmare/sear...
RTSP(Real Time Streaming Protocol) is video streaming, it usually sent from network camera. VideoCapture function in opencv also can get r...
The MNIST dataset is a dataset of handwritten digits, comprising 60 000 training examples and 10 000 test examples. The dataset can be downl...
* Introduction - The solution shows panorama image from multi images. The panorama images is processing by real-time stitching algorithm...
EMD(earth mover distance) method is very good method to compare image similarity. But processing time is slow. For using the EMD compare, ...
1. At approach Mat image (ROW, COL, CV_TYPE); image.at (WANT_ROW, WANT_COL); - ROW: Row - COL: Column - CV_TYPE: data type ( for exa...