- Each cameras has a limited field of view, but the solution can be monitoring large areas from merged into a panorama image.
- The performance is excellent with the following technical configuration.
. real time image processing using GPU.
. Accurate calculation of R, T, K (Rotation, Translation, Camera intrinsic) between each camera with nonlinear optimization
. Color calibration using the exposure blending
- The solution can be applied efficiently and easy in Military Region, tourist attractions, intersections, ports
* Real-time N to 1 stitching algorithm
- The Off-Line processing part is calculated first time or if the matching inaccurate.
- On-Line processing part is a routine to create the panoramic image by warping (Warping) calculated by the matching, the blending value.
No ordered input images
- To get correct R, T using bundle adjustment
See the result on youtube
about source code and Stitching class here :
I have decided to sell source code ^^
If you have interest, go to here, you can buy source code
** 2021.06 updated **
realtime stitching SDK:
Hi, how can you use STITCHER class with gpu? i tried to build openCV 3.1 with cuda. I set "Stitcher stitch = Stitcher::createDefault(true); " but the function "stitch" reported an errorReplyDelete
This is not gpu mode. However, I used this class in version 2.4.7Delete
refer to this url
This comment has been removed by the author.Delete
Hey, what a nice work!ReplyDelete
Can you explain or refer some links for me about the bundle adjustment. I'm stuck in this step, my panorama alignment can't be center, it keep expanding at the end :(
It is difficult to answer in detail here ..Delete
This is to get several unknowns values at once(actually, it iterative method).
In other words ... it use nonlinear optimization techniques to get various parameters of the camera.
Sorry. I can not help you now...
There is a lot of information on the internet.
I can tell you some keywrods.Delete
- Newton's method, Gauss-Newton method
- unconstrained nonlinear optimization
Hi, How do you determine if you need to updateReplyDelete
I think there are 2 things.Delete
1. when matching error is bigger than set threshold.
2. running time over than set threshold time.
안녕하세요 . Real-time stitching multi-video to one screen 해당 소스를 구하고 싶습니다.ReplyDelete
소정의 비용이 필요 하다고 하셨는데 그비용이 어떻게 되는지 firstname.lastname@example.org로 답변 부탁 드립니다.
메일 보냈습니다. 감사합니다.Delete
Hi,The 4 cameras video-stitching,I saw the people moving across the seam,the stitching-artifacts is happening.ReplyDelete
How to reduce the facts? Now，it's a problem to me for some days,Do you have some ideas?
I think that is focal length problem, if object which distance close than we stitched move across than it happen stitching-artifacts.Delete
I have several ideas but I didn't make code, so I am not sure what is solution.
소정의 비용을 지불하고 소스 사용이 가능한지 문의 드립니다.ReplyDelete
I have the code and demo，you can connect to me email@example.comDelete
ihave a question. Does your stiching program support two rtsp input? now i know it support cam and image inputReplyDelete
Computerized and some electronic machines are programmed to make the buttonhole in one step with no need to stop the machine to turn the fabric. computerized sewing machinesReplyDelete
You will need to know this if you buy any additional presser feet for the machine. the best starter sewing machineReplyDelete
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. mini sewing machineReplyDelete
Hi I would like to purchase the stitching class, but on your website it says "out of stock" is it still available for purchase, or is permanently removed?ReplyDelete