- Each cameras has a limited field of view, but the solution can be monitoring large areas from merged into a panorama image.
- The performance is excellent with the following technical configuration.
. real time image processing using GPU.
. Accurate calculation of R, T, K (Rotation, Translation, Camera intrinsic) between each camera with nonlinear optimization
. Color calibration using the exposure blending
- The solution can be applied efficiently and easy in Military Region, tourist attractions, intersections, ports
* Real-time N to 1 stitching algorithm
- The Off-Line processing part is calculated first time or if the matching inaccurate.
- On-Line processing part is a routine to create the panoramic image by warping (Warping) calculated by the matching, the blending value.
No ordered input images
- To get correct R, T using bundle adjustment
See the result on youtube
about source code and Stitching class here :
I have decided to sell source code ^^
If you have interest, go to here, you can buy source code
** 2021.06 updated **
realtime stitching SDK: